Monday, March 1, 2010

Crazy Ass Crock Pot Adventure - Recipe 2

So, we're redoing our garage. And when I say "we", I mean the hubs. I don't do manual labor. But during this renovation, the hubs boxed up all of my shit from the garage. Including my bad ass crock pot that I stole from my dad. Don't think I didn't make that turd go dig that shit out this morning. 'Cause I did. So, thanks honey. I'll pay you back later, wink wink.

Tip of my Crock Beef

Shit you’re gonna need:

½ stick of butter

2 lbs. of stew meat or sirloin tips if you’re loaded

¾ c of white wine (I’m actually gonna use a full cup. Because I want to. And yes, I’ll drink the rest)

½ c. water

1 clove garlic, minced

1 cans of golden mushroom soup

2 tsp finely chopped onions

Rice or noodles. I’m gonna put my shit over rice because I can’t have noodles. But you do what makes you tingle in your pants, k?

Shit you’re gonna do:

Melt the butter in a pan. (shocker, I know). Then brown your beef (insert dirty thought here) and put it in the crock pot. Dump in the wine, water, garlic, soup and onion. Put this shit on low for 6 hours. When it’s done, your husband will feel you up in the kitchen, try to give you a hickey and thank his lucky stars that you’re a bad ass cook. Oh, serve it over rice or noodles. You’re done hookers – now go have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment