Thursday, March 4, 2010

D2won't eat cinnamon.

She won't. She hates it. So, she's either gonna say "I ain't eating that shit" or she'll eliminate the cinnamon...let's see...


Fair Food in your crock pot...yes please.




Shit you’re gonna need:


5 apples (red, green…I honestly believe that all apples taste the same. This might start some stupid ass controversy, but I seriously don't taste a difference. Red apples look better in my kitchen, so that's what I buy.)


1 cup of apple juice


14 oz. of caramel candies (It’s about 2 cups and yes, it’s gonna be a pain in the ass to unwrap all that shit, but it’s worth it, just ask my ass)


2 teaspoons of vanilla (you can use the fake shit if you want. But I don’t. I’m a vanilla snob. Gotta have the real stuff)


1 teaspoon of cinnamon (If your name is Danielle, you can omit the cinnamon. The chick absolutely despises cinnamon and I have no effing idea why)

2/3 cup of peanut butter




Shit you’re gonna do:

Peel, core and cut each apple. You should have 16 wedges. You also should’ve pulled out that stupid ass peel and core thing you bought from Pampered Chef that you SWORE you would use, like, every week.



Next mix up the apple juice, caramels, vanilla and cinnamon in the crockpot. Add the apples and dollop the peanut butter on each apple. ‘Bout a teaspoon per apple. But more if you’re me, cuz I dig peanut butter.



Cover that shit and cook on low for 5 hours. Then stir it up, cover again and cook for another hour.



Your house now smells like the fucking Yankee Candle store. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment