Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'm over this whole crock pot bullshit

...but I'm not giving up! Two more days people...two more effing days of crock pot bullshit.

I love me some cashews. But I don't like chicken. So, I guess if I put cashews on it, I'll eat it. I'll also eat anything with chocolate on it - but not on chicken. I'm a redneck, not an idiot. Wait. I think those two go together some how.

Catch-U Chicken or Cashew Chicken if you’re not an idiot like me

Shit you’re gonna need:

6 chicken breasts (I only have four, it’ll have to do. I’m in NO mood to go to the store)

2 tablespoons of butter

¼ cup of chopped onion

1 cup of sliced mushrooms (I used to call these marshmallows as a kid. It was my moms evil way into tricking me to eat vegetables. Smart lady.)

Can of cream of mushroom soup (I think you need a can of this shit in your pantry at all times.)

1 cup celery, sliced (I hate celery. Seriously, I do. But for some reason, it makes this dish just that much better. But don’t give me ants on a log or bullshit like that. Shit needs to be cooked)

1 ½ Tbs of soy sauce

1 ½ cup of cashews (whole cashews are effing expensive, so I buy the can that’s the bits and pieces as well. I’m tryin’ to save a dollar here people)

Shit you’re gonna do:

Throw all this shit in the crock. Put the damn lid on and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-5. Then, just smile and wave.

No comments:

Post a Comment