Friday, December 21, 2012
Sunday, July 29, 2012
Saturday, July 28, 2012
Monday, June 25, 2012
Here comes the part where I totally fuck up your mind by trying to explain how to make these. After a few vodka tonics, I tried my best to take pictures that would qualify for Life magazine, but I realize that’s a pipe dream. So, let’s just follow along with the pictures. Brace yourself…
You’ll need to separate your triangles. Then put about two tablespoons of the meat mixture on the fat end of your triangle. Not sure how else to describe that.
Baked this schnizz for about 15 minutes until golden brown! We had eight leftover, which I happily put in the freezer only to heat up two weeks later. If you do that, just know that it worked. Feel free to freeze the leftovers and when you’re drunk at 2am, pop these bad boys in the oven at 350 for about 15 minutes.
Serve with mustard only. You're an asshole if you use ketchup. You're also an asshole if you spell it "catsup". Only the dollar store brand spells it that way.
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Saturday, June 9, 2012
Pulse the bananas until they look like little beads of banana.
Then add your peanut butter and your hot cocoa. Honestly, the cocoa didn’t make that much of a difference but we decided after that fact that a tablespoon of nutella would’ve been amazing with this. Too bad we polished off our tub of it at breakfast this morning. Don’t judge.
Monday, May 21, 2012
Side note, I don't typically have a can of root beer sitting around my house. My office supplies us with free sodas, so I ganked this can from work. Rebel yell muthatruckas!!!!!!!!
|I can't get this freaking picture to turn, no matter what I do. So it's sideways - kinda like me and D1.|
Shit You're Gonna Need:
- 2-4 lbs of pork butt. I'm pretty sure this is labeled shoulder, which is obviously retarded. Get more or less, depending on how many people you're feeding and if any of them are fatties that may each 2 sandwiches. Oh, and make sure that booty isn't frozen.
- 1 can of root beer. I've heard of people also doing this with Diet Pepsi or Dr. Pepper. I can not vouch for the latter 2 and how those taste. If you choose a different soda, please let me know how it turns out. If it tastes like shit, your fault - not mine.
- 1/2 a bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce, or your favorite BBQ sauce. I prefer Sweet Baby Ray's because it has a cool name and the shit is good. I also like the Jack Daniels one, for obvious reasons. Pick a favorite and use 1/2 the bottle - ole'!
- Lawry's Seasoning Salt or Montreal Steak Seasoning. Either will do the job.
- Some rolls. Rolls usually come in a pack of 8, so that should do it. You can use those cheap hamburger buns that are like a buck, or even go all out and get some potato rolls. I got my rolls from the "Oops we baked too much" section in my grocer's bakery. Love that shit, roll baker has a hangover and miscounts - I save a dollar. I win!
- Your crock pot and 9 hours til chow time.
Shit You're Gonna Do:
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Thursday, April 26, 2012
For the tacos:
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Friend: “What recipe are you posting next?”
Me: “Pink taco pizza.”
Friend: “That’s my favorite kind.”
Me: “You’ve had pink taco pizza?”
Friend: “Nope. I stopped listening after ‘pink taco’.”
I’ve got good friends.
Shit you’re gonna need:
1 lb. of ground beef
Taco seasoning (you can buy the premeasured packets, but I have a jar of the premade concoction. That’s how much I use it. So, if you have the jar, use the measurement they give you. I would give it to you, but what’s the point? You’ll look at the jar anyways. So, why should I get my fat ass off the couch to go look.)
Pizza crust (As you can see in the picture, I used the Pillsbury premade stuff. It’s easy, but not cheap. Kinda like an exgirlfriend.)
Can of refried beans (You’re more than welcome to use fat free, but why? You’re using sour cream and cheese, what the hell would make the difference if you used fat free beans? Think you’ll save an artery? Not a chance.)
Cheese (I would suggest using the taco flavored kind, or a Mexican blend of some sort.
‘bout half a cup of sour cream
Shit you’re gonna do:
Preheat your oven to 425. Spread out your pizza dough into a rectangle on an aluminum foil lined pan hosed down with kitchen ky and bake for about eight minutes.
While that’s getting half baked (don’t worry pot heads, we’ll get this shit fully baked in no time), brown your meat, drain and rinse and then put in back in your skillet and add your taco seasoning with HALF the water it suggests you use. You don’t want this watery and getting all gushy on your pizza dough.
When your dough is half baked, spread on your refried beans. Honestly, I have about ¼ of the can left when I do this. If beans are your thing, then slather it on. You can dutch oven your kids when dinner is over. Not that I do that or anything. Moms don’t fart.
After your beans, add your meat and cheese and then bake for another 8-10 minutes or so. While this is cooking, you’ll need to make your pink sauce. Start with about half a cup of sour cream and add your
(white alien looking arm...niiiiiiiiiiice)
When your pizza is done baking, add your lettuce and tomato…please notice that only half of my pizza has tomato on it because the boyfriend doesn’t like tomato. No problem. Less for me to cut and more for me to eat. I’m a good girlfriend like that.
Now add your sauce. I would just drizzle it on in a zig zag motion and then keep enough on the side for dipping. LOVE to dip. I’m a total dipper. Skinny dipper, sauce dipper, whatever…